This bench can be applied at outdoor space like at garden or terraces and can be applied at indoor space such at living room or waiting room. This bench with LED color so it can illuminate everything at night. At garden, it will light not as bright as the sun but will give your garden mysterious look. It also can put it at home interior and invite guests to enjoy these wonderful colors. This bench can give new looks to your home living.
Luxury Large Apartment with Contemporary Interior in Vladivostok, Russia by Alena Ermilova.
This a luxury large apartment in Vladivostok, Russia. With 500 square meter, the owners are young family. This Apartment is divided into 2 parts, Left part and right part. Left part as family life and right part as work space and taking guest. The interior space in contemporary style, and it is very cozy. This stylish space was created by Alena Ermilova. This really luxury apartment.
This hose located in Colorado, just 7/10 of a mile to downtown Aspen, Colorado, United States. This house has spectacular mountain scenery. This house has contemporary design. Some of exterior wall made of natural stone. This single family home, big and comfortable for living. Mountain house has fresh air, beautiful scenery and suitable for holiday home or as villa. This house has comfortable interior design.
How to reduce heat during the day in safe way, this is green wall solution. When the long summer like this, the house is affected because sunburn. The wall is the most exposed to heat. It would also be felt for interior space, the room becomes hot.
We can get around with a green wall or green plants as wall coverings, the way is quite simple. We can use vines, there are two types of plants.
1. First type, the vines that can propagate itself. Plants of this type can cover a wall in the meeting and perfect. Vines of this type capable of extending the wall and the roots will be embedded in the wall as a binder.
July 20, 2015 Interior Design
How to Combine Colors for the Home Interior, Choose Home Interior Color. Combine the color on the interior space can add value. The room can be impressive wider, narrower, lighter, warmer, or more fresh.
Here tips in combine colors for the home interior :
1. Choose colors that can evoke a positive mood and suit your personality. Then, before choosing the color first consider the size of space and material color / upholstery that already exists.
2. Consider the effects of existing light, whether sunlight or lamp light. Perform testing paint colors on some parts of the walls of the house first. For example, on an outdoor wall, the wall near the windows, and walls that do not receive direct sunlight.
3. Match the new color of your choice with color frames and wooden doors, if necessary, brush the paint on plywood and hold it in your wood frames and doors.
4. Do not choose a color just because being in or trends. In addition, if you want to experiment with paint walls, do not try to mix it yourself to get the color choices.
5. Then, when applying color to the room, do not use too many color combinations. Also, do not let the new color instead collide with the furniture that already exists.
How about your opinion?