June 28, 2014 Interior Design
How to Combine Colors for the Home Interior, Choose Home Interior Color. Combine the color on the interior space can add value. The room can be impressive wider, narrower, lighter, warmer, or more fresh.
Here tips in combine colors for the home interior :
1. Choose colors that can evoke a positive mood and suit your personality. Then, before choosing the color first consider the size of space and material color / upholstery that already exists.
Modern home interior design
2. Consider the effects of existing light, whether sunlight or lamp light. Perform testing paint colors on some parts of the walls of the house first. For example, on an outdoor wall, the wall near the windows, and walls that do not receive direct sunlight.
3. Match the new color of your choice with color frames and wooden doors, if necessary, brush the paint on plywood and hold it in your wood frames and doors.
Kids Bedroo Design
4. Do not choose a color just because being in or trends. In addition, if you want to experiment with paint walls, do not try to mix it yourself to get the color choices.
5. Then, when applying color to the room, do not use too many color combinations. Also, do not let the new color instead collide with the furniture that already exists.
How about your opinion?
May 20, 2014 Luxury House Design, Modern House Design
Here are pictures of luxury house design, located on side of the river, the backyard house designed to take advantage of surrounding area. Designed by Xsite Architects. The house has open dining kitchen design and living area with stunning interior design faces to the river. The house also has modern luxury patio terrace design with swimming pool and modern outdoor fireplace. The interior look elegant, fulfill with modern living style. [ Via ]
March 6, 2014 Furniture, Sofa Design
This sofa was presented by company from Italy called Altamoda at the exhibition Salone Del Mobile 2011. This sofa has flowers motif and has beautiful rose flowers as a lamp holders. This sofa also has wave Of spring, this sofa called Bigbaboll.
December 17, 2013 Bedroom Design
This beautiful and stylish bed was designed by Enrico Cesana for Olivieri Mobili. Bedroom with arranged pillow on wall as headboard. Using connecting clips so this headboard pillow can adjust according to our tastes and desires, which can also change at any time we want. Are you interested with this bedroom design, please visit Olivieri Mobili site for further detail.
May 29, 2013 Furniture
Stephane Perrucho has designed Slim, comfortable sofa concepts which consists of three seats and is capable to become a corner model, trendy and could perfectly suit to any trendy living room designs. It provide comfortable relaxing and give practical zones for storage some magazines or books. For further information detail visit Stephane Perrucho site. [ Via ]