December 11, 2014 Interior Design
This is a continuation of our previous posts, tips on choosing a bed that fit the needs and the available bedroom space.
Bed size depends on the size of our bedroom, and how wide we need. Sometimes we also can order the size of bed as we want, but keep in mind that finding a mattress and bed sheets for not standard bed type is relatively more difficult.
After determining the size, then you decide what type of bed as we want.
- Standard type of bed that provides extra storage space under, inside or at the end of the bed.
- Type Trundle bed, more flexible (usually stored under a bed for two people). Type of bed can be used for a child’s room or guest room.
- Type Bunk bed for children or teenagers who can save space, while also providing an extra bed.
- You can also use a board or box spring mattress (box spring) to support your mattress. Two types of support is certainly provide a different sensation. Box spring will be felt bounce while the board makes the bed feel more solid.
December 10, 2014 Guest Post
If you are preparing to sell your home, you need to take the time to enhance the way it looks and smells to attract potential buyers. This process will require some time and hard work on your part to get started. Here are five home staging tips to follow if you want to sell your home soon.
Home Decor, Landscaping
How to reduce heat during the day in safe way, this is green wall solution. When the long summer like this, the house is affected because sunburn. The wall is the most exposed to heat. It would also be felt for interior space, the room becomes hot.
We can get around with a green wall or green plants as wall coverings, the way is quite simple. We can use vines, there are two types of plants.
1. First type, the vines that can propagate itself. Plants of this type can cover a wall in the meeting and perfect. Vines of this type capable of extending the wall and the roots will be embedded in the wall as a binder.
Make green wall heat retention
December 9, 2014 Contemporary House Design
From Architects : ” The house sits long and low in this large and multi-layered landscape. The dark corrugated iron walls blend with the dark lines of Macrocarpa shelter planting in the distance. The definition between inside and outside is blurred by the continuity of floors and terraces and the roofs hovering or gliding lightly across the plan. ” Designed by Parsonson Architects.
Martinborough House with Green Landscape by Parsonson Architects Read more…
Contemporary House Design
This is Sea Ranch Residence in Southern End of The Sea Ranch was designed by Turbull Griffin Haesloop Architects. Located at the southern end of The Sea Ranch on a narrow lot with adjacent neighbors, the master bedroom structure was pulled apart from the main house and linked with a deck to frame the ocean view and let the landscape and exterior living space take center stage on the site. We set the main house back from the oceanfront and tucked the master bedroom building behind a mature cypress grove. For further detail visit TGHA site.