Artistic Interiors Design Ideas, Modern Home Interior Design Ideas. This interior has colorful combination that can interest who see it. White color as main theme interior combined with bright color accessories produce amazing interior.
This villa has beautiful view, this country villa with antique interior design. Located in Italian Countryside, on heels of Umbria and Tuscany. This villa has large garden with outdoor swimming pool. Almost the garden’s land are grew the green grass.
October 17, 2011 Bathroom Ideas
Modern Fresh Bathroom by Marcin Pajak | Luxury Bathroom Design Ideas. Before it we have showed about modern fresh design from Marcin Pajak. Now we show you again about his design that is in bathroom design. He has created some modern bathroom design with good combination.
There are pink bathroom, white bathroom and others. Hope can inspired you. Check below,,,
October 13, 2011 Luxury House Design
This is a amazing villa was located in lake Maggiore. It has beatiful view of lake Maggiore and the nature view round the lake. This two level villa with U-shaped floor plan design. The U-shaped will be obvious when viewed from above.
If viewed from front side this villa consist of three building these are left side, right side and the middle as a connectivity between the two buildings. Lower floor and the upper floor connected by simple stair with clear glass on one side. This located on middle building. The stair can view from the out of the building because the wall of middle building made from clear glass.
October 12, 2011 Interior Design
How to Combine Colors for the Home Interior, Choose Home Interior Color. Combine the color on the interior space can add value. The room can be impressive wider, narrower, lighter, warmer, or more fresh.
Here tips in combine colors for the home interior :
1. Choose colors that can evoke a positive mood and suit your personality. Then, before choosing the color first consider the size of space and material color / upholstery that already exists.
2. Consider the effects of existing light, whether sunlight or lamp light. Perform testing paint colors on some parts of the walls of the house first. For example, on an outdoor wall, the wall near the windows, and walls that do not receive direct sunlight.
3. Match the new color of your choice with color frames and wooden doors, if necessary, brush the paint on plywood and hold it in your wood frames and doors.
4. Do not choose a color just because being in or trends. In addition, if you want to experiment with paint walls, do not try to mix it yourself to get the color choices.
5. Then, when applying color to the room, do not use too many color combinations. Also, do not let the new color instead collide with the furniture that already exists.
How about your opinion?