October 12, 2011 Interior Design
How to Combine Colors for the Home Interior, Choose Home Interior Color. Combine the color on the interior space can add value. The room can be impressive wider, narrower, lighter, warmer, or more fresh.
Here tips in combine colors for the home interior :
1. Choose colors that can evoke a positive mood and suit your personality. Then, before choosing the color first consider the size of space and material color / upholstery that already exists.
Modern home interior design
2. Consider the effects of existing light, whether sunlight or lamp light. Perform testing paint colors on some parts of the walls of the house first. For example, on an outdoor wall, the wall near the windows, and walls that do not receive direct sunlight.
3. Match the new color of your choice with color frames and wooden doors, if necessary, brush the paint on plywood and hold it in your wood frames and doors.
Kids Bedroo Design
4. Do not choose a color just because being in or trends. In addition, if you want to experiment with paint walls, do not try to mix it yourself to get the color choices.
5. Then, when applying color to the room, do not use too many color combinations. Also, do not let the new color instead collide with the furniture that already exists.
How about your opinion?
October 10, 2011 Interior Design
How to Choose the Home Interior Color to Get Comfort Living. Through proper color selections will change the psychological in the room. Here the Tricks:
1. Colors for narrow space
In narrow space, bright colors suitable for use on the wall because it will give the impression area. Bright colors make the distance between the walls seem further away from the real.
The white color is the best option, an effect that can approach derived from the color light blue or pale blue. However, it would be optimal, if the bright colors combined with large windows for natural light to enter.
2. Colors for large space
Large space gives the impression of cold and alienated. For that, use dark or warm colors like brown or navy blue. These colors will create an intimate atmosphere that close the gap between the wall and eliminates the cold atmosphere.
Fun home interior color
October 7, 2011 Home Decor
The Proper Way for Home Renovation, tips in home renovations. In order for the renovation costs can be saved, here are a few of them:
Renovation planing should be done with the best. Including design, which should be considered carefully, including in terms of deciding the details of the existing order does not change much when the implementation occurs. Changes that do not fit planing will make costs go up.
Careful supervision make renovations go as planned and cost expenditure can be controlled. It’s better if you can supervise the renovation work themselves. However, if not possible, you can hand over control to someone trustworthy.
Home renovation plan
October 5, 2011 Home Decor, Landscaping
How to reduce heat during the day in safe way, this is green wall solution. When the long summer like this, the house is affected because sunburn. The wall is the most exposed to heat. It would also be felt for interior space, the room becomes hot.
We can get around with a green wall or green plants as wall coverings, the way is quite simple. We can use vines, there are two types of plants.
1. First type, the vines that can propagate itself. Plants of this type can cover a wall in the meeting and perfect. Vines of this type capable of extending the wall and the roots will be embedded in the wall as a binder.
Make green wall heat retention
October 4, 2011 Table Design
Low Table Design for Limited Space Home Solutions, Japanese Inspired Table. Adopting Japanese or Koreans style in interior arrangement, presenting a table with a low design can also be home solution with limited space available.
Low table design has special feature in family room for example, make space looking at each other for residents who were talking. This will give the impression of more intimate. Diversity designs also became its appeal. Currently, the design of a low table so diverse. Not only the choice of materials or constituent material, but the shape and style is very varied. Variety of home styles, from ethnic to modern design can apply this low table.
Modern contemporary low table