October 7, 2011 Home Decor
The Proper Way for Home Renovation, tips in home renovations. In order for the renovation costs can be saved, here are a few of them:
Renovation planing should be done with the best. Including design, which should be considered carefully, including in terms of deciding the details of the existing order does not change much when the implementation occurs. Changes that do not fit planing will make costs go up.
Careful supervision make renovations go as planned and cost expenditure can be controlled. It’s better if you can supervise the renovation work themselves. However, if not possible, you can hand over control to someone trustworthy.
Home renovation plan
October 5, 2011 Home Decor, Landscaping
How to reduce heat during the day in safe way, this is green wall solution. When the long summer like this, the house is affected because sunburn. The wall is the most exposed to heat. It would also be felt for interior space, the room becomes hot.
We can get around with a green wall or green plants as wall coverings, the way is quite simple. We can use vines, there are two types of plants.
1. First type, the vines that can propagate itself. Plants of this type can cover a wall in the meeting and perfect. Vines of this type capable of extending the wall and the roots will be embedded in the wall as a binder.
Make green wall heat retention
October 4, 2011 Table Design
Low Table Design for Limited Space Home Solutions, Japanese Inspired Table. Adopting Japanese or Koreans style in interior arrangement, presenting a table with a low design can also be home solution with limited space available.
Low table design has special feature in family room for example, make space looking at each other for residents who were talking. This will give the impression of more intimate. Diversity designs also became its appeal. Currently, the design of a low table so diverse. Not only the choice of materials or constituent material, but the shape and style is very varied. Variety of home styles, from ethnic to modern design can apply this low table.
Modern contemporary low table
Interior Design, Office Design
Comfortable home office interior can make our work at home feel comfort. How to make comfortable home office if limited space available? Here are some ways that can be done :
1. Select a corner of the room or even one field wall that will become your work area. Clear the area from ??furniture that is not related to the job. Next, fill it with furniture that is efficient so as not wasteful of space, such as desks, chairs, drawers, and shelves.
2. Take advantage of the wall by attaching the board to schedule reminders or record important messages. If space is really a problem, the wall can also be used for putting a closet to store the files.
Modern home office design
October 3, 2011 Bathroom Ideas, Interior Design
Natural Bathroom Design Ideas | Modern Bathroom Design. How to bring the natural atmosphere to the bathroom. Here Some of the following ways can be done to bring the natural atmosphere to the bathroom.
1. Create large openings in the bathroom that can enter the green trees outside the house. Sunlight may also be able to irradiate the bathroom area and eliminate the moisture that is not healthy. Fear of looking someone in the bath? Create an opening that is located at the top, at least above head level.
2. Choose natural materials such as natural stone or a tree branch. The rough texture of natural stone make the bathroom area feels like in the wild, reminiscent of a pond or river. While branches of wood can be used as towels or clothes hanger.
Modern natural bathroom design